Terms and conditions of sale
This disclaimer and legal notice apply to the contents and services of the website www.serenaesse.com, later indicated on the “Site” and are valid for all the site’s visitors.
ATTENTION: The information contained on the Site is for informational purposes only and it may be changed or removed at any time. The site assumes no responsibility for the misuse of information that users may make of the information reported on the site. It is not possible to guarantee the absence of errors and the absolute correctness of the information disclosed. The site does not guarantee or assume responsibility for the information or news reported. The site is not responsible for the information contained in the hypertext links to other sites connected to ours, as they are not controlled by the operator. Therefore, the risks related to the use of such sites will be totally at the user’s expense.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
The Conditions of Sale reported here regulate the offer and sale of products on the website www.serenaesse.com. Purchases made on www.serenaesse.com are regulated, although not expressly provided for by the following purchase conditions, by the Legislative Decree No. 206 of the sixth of September 2005, concerning the protection of consumers in respect of distance contracts. The characteristics of the products are indicated on the on-line catalogue and they are visible once the order is selected and completed, before the end of the forwarding procedure. All images are included for illustrative purposes. The products can be modified following updates by the producers. Prices (including VAT and any other tax and duty) are shown alongside each product on the online catalogue. In case of any impossibility, even temporary, to process the order partially or totally, Serena Esse will promptly send an e-mail to make arrangements with the consumer, without prejudice to the possibility for the consumer to request cancellation, even partial of the order and the return of the corresponding amount already paid by credit card.
Serena Esse will promptly deliver the products purchased via express courier, which guarantees delivery, throughout the national territory, in 24/48 hours starting from the day after the order is executed. Delivery takes place from Monday to Friday from 09:00 am until 18:00 pm. If the courier is unable to deliver the product due to the absence of the recipient, after two attempts he will leave a notice of attempted delivery with the necessary contact details to arrange delivery. Serena Esse will do its best to deliver the products to the consumer within the established deadline. The consumer is invited to contact Serena Esse if delivery is delayed and in any case to report any disservice detected. Serena Esse informs that personal data, supplied with the compilation of the “personal data” form or in any other way, are processed in accordance with Law no. 196/2003. These data remain available to the consumer for verification, modification or cancellation (by entering “My Account”) and for the exercise of any other right provided for by articles 7,8,9 D.Lgs. June 30, 2003, n .196.
The data are entered in a customer registry file at the time of the first order or registration. An identification code and a password are assigned. The latter must be kept for subsequent operations. With reference to these data, Serena Esse communicates that: the collection and the processing of consumer data are necessary if the consumer wants to order products or have access to particular services (in this case, a consumer refusal would make it impossible to avoid the order or the access to the service); the processing of consumer data will take place in relation to contractual requirements, including payments and the delivery of the products ordered, to fulfil the obligations required by the law or ordered by the Authorities and, on explicit authorization, for purposes of commercial and promotional information and for market research. The consumer data may be disclosed to employees of Serena Esse, the consumer data will not be disclosed or disclosed to third parties not dependent on Serena Esse except for those parties which are necessary or functional for the performance of the contract of Serena Esse: Banking Institutes for the management of payments and forwarding agents for the transport, at the place indicated by the consumer, of the products purchased, third parties providing activities and services necessary for the execution of the services that the consumer has decided to request or authorize to Serena Esse the consumer data, except its contrary provision, will be communicated to the person to whom he has decided to send one or more products purchased through Serena Esse as a gift.
The right of withdrawal is governed by Legislative Decree no. 206 of 06/09/2005. The right of withdrawal is regulated by law and the customer (ie a physical person who purchases the goods for purposes not related to their professional activity, or does not make the purchase indicating in the order form a reference of VAT number) has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract for any reason. To exercise this right, the Customer must send a communication note within 14 days from the date of receipt of the goods. The communication of the withdrawal must be sent by registered letter with a return receipt addressed to: Serena Esse of Pistilli Serena, Via Illiria 17, 00183, Rome, RM, Italy. The communication may also be sent in advance via e-mail to the address email@example.com, provided that it is confirmed with a registered letter within 48 hours.
The delivery of products on the Italian territory will be carried out through the Express Courier GLS, SDA or BRT. Shipments take place only from Monday to Friday, excluding national holidays. From the moment the order is placed, it will be delivered in 24/48 hours. Shipping is free for all orders. The payment on delivery, precisely the payment executed once the product is received, provides a supplement of € 7.00. Once the Courier will take care of the order, the Customer will receive an e-mail from us, at the address provided to us, in which he will be notified of the taking charge of the same. Subsequently, depending on the courier, the customer can directly receive from the latter an e-mail with a tracking code of his order. Upon receipt of the product, the Customer must verify that the package is perfectly closed. If the package is not intact or damaged, or the adhesive tape has been tampered, the Customer is invited to report it immediately to the courier and not accept the delivery. Otherwise, the product will be considered regularly delivered and Serena Esse will not be held responsible for any damage and /or missing products.
The delivery of products on European territory is only available for some countries and with different rates, which will be added to the total at the time of the purchase. The latter can be found below:
Europa zone 1 (Shipping costs € 15.00): Austria, Belgium, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Slovenia.
Europa zone 2 (Shipping costs € 20.00): Croatia, Denmark, France, Greece, Poland, United Kingdom, Czech Republic, Spain, Hungary.
Europe zone 3 (Shipping costs € 25.00): Bulgaria, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Portugal, Romania, Sweden.
Europa zone 4 (Shipping costs € 30.00): Ireland, Slovakia.
Europe zone 5 (Shipping costs € 40.00): Cyprus, Finland, Malta, Serbia.
TERMS OF PAYMENT
The site “www.serenaesse.com” is equipped with SSL certificate, which ensures
security in electronic payments and in the acquisition of the customer’s personal data.
The site “www.serenaesse.com” accepts the following forms of payment: Credit cards (Visa, Visa Electron, Poste-pay, Carta PayPal, Master-card, American Express); Pay-pal (The amount of the order will be charged to the Customer’s PayPal account upon completion of the transaction); Cash on delivery: The Customer pays the exact amount of the order in cash directly to the Courier upon delivery. For the latter method, there will be a supplement of € 7.00, indicated in the order summary. This expense is kept from running to handle money.
TERMS OF WITHDRAWAL
The right of withdrawal is however subject to the following conditions:
- The right applies to the product purchased in its entirety; it is not possible to exercise withdrawal only on part of the product purchased (eg: accessories, attachments, etc.);
- The return of the product must take place within a period not exceeding 14 days, starting from the day in which the product is received.
- The purchased good must be intact and returned in its original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessory equipment: manuals, cables, etc.);
- To limit damage to the original packaging, we recommend, when possible, to place it in a second box; the affixing of labels or adhesive tapes directly onto the original packaging of the product should be avoided;
- According to the law (combined with the provisions of Article 67, 1 ° 3 and 4), the only expenses charged to the customer would be the shipping costs related to the return of the good, however, the first return of the product will be at Serena Esse’s expense. (the free return is valid only for Italy). The second return of the product belonging to the same order, will be at the customer’s expense.
- Until the certificate of receipt arrives in our warehouse, the shipment is under the full responsibility of the Customer; in case of damage to the goods during their transportation, Serena Esse will inform the Customer of the event (within 5 working days from receipt of the goods in their warehouses), to allow him to promptly report to the courier and obtain a refund of the value of the good (if insured); in this case, the product will be made available to the customer for his return, simultaneously cancelling the request for withdrawal;
- Serena Esse is not responsible in any way for damage or theft / loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments;
- Upon arrival at the warehouse, the product will be examined to assess any damage or tampering not caused by transport. If the packaging and / or the original packaging are damaged, a percentage will be deducted from the refund, however, this percentage will not exceed 10%, as a contribution to the costs of restoration.
The procedure to follow once the customer has decided to exercise the right of withdrawal is the following:
- Sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the request for a return for the related order. Communicate the order reference code in the e-mail to speed up the return procedure.
- Waiting for confirmation of receipt of the email from Serena Esse.
- Sending the package according to the methods illustrated. The return of the product must take place within a period not exceeding 14 days from the receipt of the goods. Without prejudice to any restoration costs for damages ascertained to the original packaging, Serena Esse will reimburse the customer with the full amount already paid, within 14 days of receipt of the notice of withdrawal.
WHEN THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL COMES TO NOTHING
The right of withdrawal is totally lost, due to the lack of the essential condition of integrity of the goods (packaging and / or its contents), in the cases in which it ascertains:
- Even partial use of the goods and any consumables;
- The lack of external packaging and / or original internal packaging;
- Damage to the product for reasons other than transport;
- The absence of integral elements of the product (accessories, parts, etc.);
- In the cases indicated above, Serena Esse will return the purchased good to the sender, charging the shipping costs to the sender.
Serena Esse is very attentive to the needs of its customers. Report any anomalies and disservices: goods that you ordered and that are missing, unprofessional staff, unreliable couriers, etc. We will be ready to answer and solve your problems. You have the opportunity to file a complaint by e-mail at email@example.com or by using the form below.